This is the right place where you will get SAP UI5 job interview questions if you are preparing for such interviews. This article will provide you with all kinds of interview questions from basic to advanced levels. Go through Set 1 Interview questions here.
Component and Library Questions
- Name the control libraries that are used for UI5 application development?
- Explain the working of navigation in SAPUI5?
- What is a component?
- Name the various types of components?
- Define Responsive Web Design?
- Write the syntax to define control in UI5?
Formatter and Fragments Interview Questions
- Explain Formatter in SAPUI5?
- Explain the use of Formatter?
- Name the various types of views present in SAPUI5?
- Define SAPUI5 fragments?
Model and Lige cycle Interview Questions
- List the various types of data models that are available in SAPUI5?
- Explain the life cycle that is available in SAPUI5’s views controller?
- Name the view types offered by SAPUI5?
- Explain the purpose of a controller?
OData and Bootstrapping Interview Questions
- Highlight the difference between the Odata model and JSON model?
- Define SAPUI5 Bootstrapping?
Binding Interview Questions
- What are the different ways to bind data to the controls?
- Are fragments created with controllers?
- Explain metadata annotations?
- Explain the use of Aggregation Binding?
- What are the requirements to bind a list to data in your JSON model?
Fiori Basics Interview Questions
- Name the common metadata annotations?
- Define SAP Fiori?
- Explain the procedure to access the validation errors in SAPUI5?
- Name the types in SAPUI5?
- Write down the steps you will use to assemble the Url to access your Odata service’s metadata?
Fiori Controls Interview Questions
- Name the various types of Fiori applications?
- Compare and contrast SAP Fiori and SAPUI5?
- What type of information can be stored in the Manifest.json file of your app?
- Name the various namespaces that can be used in the manifest.json file?
- How many filters can a user use to apply on a list binding?
- What is the best practice to hide a SAPUI5 control at runtime?
Fiori & UI5 Advanced
- Explain the Fiori launchpad?
- Is it possible to get the client’s web browser on which the SAP Fiori application is running? How?
- Explain the principles of Fiori designs?
- When to use element-binding?
- List the difference between aggregation binding and element-binding?
- How can we accomplish paging in Odata Query?
- Name some Odata query parameters?
- Define semantic colours in SAPUI5?
- Name the semantic states in SAPUI5?
- What are various ways to compose Filters in SAPUI5?
- Where do we use filters in SAPUI5?
- Write down the filter operation a user can use to filter items with a numeric value lower than X?
- What a user can do to enable the SAPUI5 application to adapt to the user’s device?
- What is the use of a “Device mode”?
- What type of information is provided by the Sap.ui.device.API?
- Name the control that adapts its appearance on touch devices?
- What is the importance of having fragments in your applications?
- During nesting XML views, what happens in Dom Tree?
- What are various ways to structure your application code better?
- What is the primary use of fragments?
- Explain Dialogs in SAPUI5?
- What happens when you invoke the fragment factory?
- Name the property of the routing configuration in the manifest.json file that is used to automatically display a target that is not found?
- Write the correct sequence of handled callbacks of the Odata Model in the Add Controller?
- What are ways to start the unit test of the application in SAP Web IDE?
- How do you register for a unit test in Qunit?
- Name the testing features provided by the SAP Fiori worklist application template?
- What are the options available in SAPUI5 to create a custom control?
- Name the parts of the control metadata?
- What are the various considerations to be marked while defining control metadata?
- What is the way to enable the debugging option for SAP Netweaver Odata services?
- While choosing the SAPUI5 version for the application template, what are the basic requirements to fulfil?
- Explain Openui5?
- Write the correct syntax for defining namespaces in XML Views?
- Explain components within SAPUI5?
- What type of information does Manifest.json file holds?
- Explain the importance of data binding within SAPUI5?
- Write the code to ass a margin all-around a control?
- Which base class is extended while implementing a custom type?
- Distinguish between absolute and relative binding paths?
- Write the code to sort and group your SAP.m.list when added to the view.xml?
- Which method is used to access the list item in an event handler for the press event?
- Explain the role of the application template in the development process?
- What is the behaviour of Sap.m.table on smaller devices like phones?
- Name the filter operation that is appropriate for a textual search in SAPUI5?
- List the responsiveness features you realize by setting standard CSS classes provided by SAPUI5?
- Name the various options available for code reuse in SAPUI5?
- How can we reuse the code in several other places and views in the application?
- How to grant a Dialog Access to the surrounding view’s models?
- What is the main purpose of the “static area” in the Dom?
- List the various benefits that Hash-based Navigation in SAPUI5 offers to a user?
- What would a user do to get notified when the hash has changed to a certain pattern?
- What do you understand by Sinon.js?
- Where does Opa fit in the testing pyramid?
- Why Automated testing is considered beneficial for app development?
- Define model view controller?
- Why did you choose SAPUI5 over HTML5?
- Name the tools and open standards that are considered as the foundation of the SAPUI5 technology?
- What is the use of a multi-flow design pattern?
- How is splitting implemented in multi-flow design?
- Name the standard controller Hooks present in SAPUI5?
- What does JSON stand for?
- What are the requirements that are needed to start UI5 development in Eclipse?