SAP and SAP technology provides enormous opportunity in IT industry. With increasing operations and market, the need of SAP functional consultants has observed sharp increase in job opportunities. The main job profile for SAP functional consultants is primarily based on SAP Ariba (including Procurement & Supply Chain). In this article we will discuss the basic questions asked by interviewers from both technical as well as functional consultants of different years of experiences.
Procurement & Supply Chain Interview Questions
- Explain Purchasing process step by step.
- What are key procurement metrics?
- What is risk management?
- What is supply chain? Why Supply chain management is important?
- Explain various steps and stages of the supply chain management.
Basic SAP Ariba Interview Questions
- What is meant by SAP Ariba System?
- Explain the basic components of SAP Ariba.
- What are the benefits of SAP Ariba?
- What are the biggest challenges in procurement and supply chain process that business faces and how SAP Ariba solves it?
- Explain SAP Ariba Installation.
- Explain SAP Ariba – Buyers and Supplier Terms.
- Explain SAP Ariba Configuration with SAP ERP.
Advance SAP Ariba Interview Questions
- Explain the difference between SAP MM, SAP SRM and SAP Ariba.
- What are SAP Ariba products and Solution Areas?
- What is budget check feature in SAP Ariba?
- What is SAP Ariba sourcing?
- What are SAP Ariba Reporting options?
- What is SAP Ariba Supplier Membership Fees?
- Explain SAP Ariba Integration with S/4 HANA.
- Explain SAP Ariba Best Practices for Integration.
- Explain SAP Ariba Configurable Workflow.
- Explain SAP Ariba Logging and Auditing.
- Explain SAP Ariba Security Details.
- Explain SAP Ariba Mapping Workbooks.
- Explain the process of SAP ERP Transports in terms of SAP Ariba.
- Explain the concept of SAP Ariba Integrating Transactional Data.
- Explain SAP Ariba Master Data Integration process.
- Explain Configuring SAP Ariba Procurement Solution.
- Explain SAP Ariba SSO Architecture.
- Explain Ariba Network Permissions.
- Explain SAP Ariba Network User and Role Management.
- Explain SAP ARIBA – Account Configuration.